Custom date or period
This function allows you to change your regular hours, open the restaurant when it’s usually closed, and close the restaurant for holidays, etc.
NOTE! Please make sure that there are no overlaps. The same date cannot be added to two or more periods.
How to open the restaurant for one date when it is usually closed
If you want to open your restaurant for one day, when the restaurant is usually closed:
- Open Opening hours and scroll to Custom periods section
- Select a date or period and click add
- Toggle from Closed to Open, add the opening times and click update
- If you need to block some times during lunch and dinner or block dining areas, please select what you would like to block
- Double-check with your widget and calendar to confirm that everything looks correct