To create a Google post with an active button, please follow these steps:
- Click Create post, or click Posts from the menu
- The “Create post” screen appears. Choose which type of post you’d like to create from the options given
- Options to add photos, videos, text, events, offers, and a button to your post will appear.
- Click each field and enter any relevant information
- From ‘Add a Button’ dropdown menu select ‘Book’ and add your Tablein widget link (available on widget integration)
- Click Preview to see a preview of your post
- If you’re happy with your preview, click Publish in the top right-hand corner of the screen. If you’d like to change your post, click Back on the top left-hand corner of the screen to continue editing your draft until it’s ready to publish