All tables are created, edited and deleted in Table Management Settings.
- Firstly you need to move any reservations that are on the table you want to delete, as otherwise the reservations will also be deleted. Open the reservation list and assign new tables.
- Open Table Management Settings
- Click on the X to delete the table
- Confirm that you want to delete the table and click save
- The table will automatically disappear from your floor plan.
If you delete tables/ dining room without checking your reservations:
- Click “Full reservation list” in the sidebar menu
- The full list of reservations will be shown but please note that the reservations that were booked for the deleted dining area will have no tables assigned to them
- To assign a table, please go to “Full reservation list” in the sidebar menu
- Find a reservation you wish to assign a table to
- Click on “Assign a table” button and assign a new table to the reservation
- Click “Save” button to apply the changes.
Note: The dining area cannot be recovered once it’s deleted. Therefore, we highly recommend to double-check if there are no upcoming reservations booked in the dining area that you are planning to delete.