Setting up the system
Accepting online bookings
E-mail & SMS notifications
Prepayments & Events
Building a website
Account & Billing
Clients & Reports
Widget integration to Squarespace
Squarespace is a website building and hosting company. It provides software as a service for website building and hosting, and allows users to use pre-built website templates and drag-and-drop elements to create and modify webpages
How to integrate widget to Squarespace:
- Click to edit a page or post
- Click an insert point, and click Code from the menu.
- Copy your widget code from widget integration
- Paste your code to text field and Save
- After Save, widget will appear. When you edit page, you cannot see the widget, only code block. So if you’re having that problem, test it on a normal page and see if it works like that.